Website Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
As a SUPERVISORY HEALTH INSURANCE SPECIALIST, you will serve as the Deputy Director planning and coordinating the functions related to developing, interpreting, implementing, evaluating, and reviewing Medicaid programs and policies related to Long Term Services.
- Facilitating, managing and building relationships with all internal and external Stakeholder groups including States, drug manufacturers, pharmacists, other federal agencies and senior policy makers, developing regulations.
- Participating and negotiating with high-ranking State and Federal officials on issues related to division work.
- Leading and directing projects to analyze key Medicaid policy issues to support legislative, regulatory, policy, and/or operational initiatives.
- Leading staff and serving as a role model for leadership, including coaching, mentoring, providing ongoing feedback, providing formal and informal learning opportunities, as well as addressing staffing issues/problems when they arise.
- Leading and/or providing technical direction to staff engaged in such work, including administrative operations of the programs;
- Preparing technical and non-technical documents such as briefing documents, analytical reports, standard operating procedures, guidelines, issue papers, administrative and management reports.
- Developing and/or reviewing policies related to Medicaid Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) including Home and Community Based Services (HCBS);
Company: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore County, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A