Website U.S. Coast Guard
You will serve as Management and Program Manager supporting the Offshore Patrol Cutter Program with the Acquisition Directorate (CG-9322) at Coast Guard Headquarters in Washington, DC. You will work under the general direction and supervision of the respective Project Manager by assuming responsibility for the planning, organization, execution and coordination of the acquisition projects assigned in accordance with approved charters and applicable acquisition policies and procedures, including the Major Systems Acquisition Manual (MSAM).
- Directing a wide variety of comprehensive studies and detailed analyses of complex functions and processes related to the long-range acquisition plan with subordinates, subcontractors and other major asset acquisition project managers.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing USCG goals, objectives and acquisition implementation strategies by ensuring the acquisition meets the aforementioned strategies and goals.
- Directing the development and documentation of long and short-range planning efforts; preparing and contributing to reports and other presentations on acquisition project planning and evaluation; and exercising overall responsibility for the annual review of the acquisition project operations and cost allocations.
- Preparing and delivering briefings to senior audiences on various project issues to include the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Congressional inquiries.
- Providing analysis and development of appropriation cost-sharing mechanism, full cost methodologies, and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) data for respective acquisition project.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Selective Service registration required.
- This is a drug testing designated position.
Company: U.S. Coast Guard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: IT
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A