Website U.S. Coast Guard
This position is located in Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard, Engineering Division, Sector New York, Staten Island, NY.
- Responding to a wide variety to telephonic, in-person and written inquiries.
- Administering work orders in the Maximo system.
- Providing work order status and completion reports.
- Processing and maintaining preventative maintenance schedules and monitoring completion rates.
- Operating office automation equipment and word processing/database software.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be registered for Selective Service.
- Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The position requires a valid state driver’s license.
Company: U.S. Coast Guard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A