Responsible for a variety of programs involving business reengineering efforts that support operations and customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from all divisions to understand current challenges. Works to define current processes that support the Marketing, Provisioning, Customer Care and Technical Operations and defines the future state that will be enabled through technology. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops repeatable and thus scalable, plans and processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of the following areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses and solution recommendations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and corporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development.
- Diagnoses, corrects and documents issues, risks and problems using Quality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company’s architecture vision.
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organization, including Customer Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance and Legal.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor and measure the success of those metrics.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centennial, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A