Responsible for acting as a personal and confidential secretary to senior management and his/her staff. Contacts Company personnel at all levels of the organization to gather information to prepare reports. Maintains knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy, procedure and administrative matters. Performs responsibilities in such a way as to project the appropriate professional image of the Company. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records, including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems.
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of internal meetings and presentations; gathers and prepares necessary materials and/or equipment.
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive’s calendar of events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, complete with travel accommodations etc.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors and letters; answers routine questions and furnishes information.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A