The CXT Foundations group creates UX Component and Platform capabilities to power Customer Experiences across Residential Services. The Foundations Group is composed of the Customer and Employee UI, Customer Engagement, Customer & Identity, and Core Services domains. These teams partner with the business to deliver consistent, effective, and simple customer interactions across channels. The Senior Director for Portfolio Management offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the Foundations organization. As the Senior Director for the team, you will be expected to be a force-multiplier, focusing on managing priorities, overseeing group operations, and focusing on team building and motivation. You will be a key member of the team, responsible for using strong analytical / strategic thinking to identify areas for optimization. You will also use strong communication and interpersonal skills to influence technology and business stakeholders across TPX, XGIE, and Comcast Cable.
- Build a vision for Agile Delivery in the Foundations portfolio; instill it within the leadership team; and ensure it is broadly communicated internally and to business / product partners.
- Facilitate and coach Agile and DevOps best practices within the Foundations Group and influence adoption of Agile delivery practices within business partner processes resulting in measurable improvement of Agile delivery
- Establish governance structures which empower delivery teams and provide group visibility into change management process and impacts
- Build and strengthen relationships with Residential Services portfolio management team and business partner program managers
- Celebrate individual and team successes with appropriate recognition across the organization
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement efforts across Agile Delivery and Portfolio Management
- Provide strategic leadership and executive oversight for program and portfolio management across the Foundations group.
- Lead Portfolio Management activities, including Capacity Management; Quarterly planning; Tracking Business Value Outcomes; Defining and reporting on metrics across the organization; and aggregating delivery execution status against commitments
- Consistently elevate new and up-and-coming talent to perform in stretch roles, crafting the next generation of leadership
- Provide inspirational leadership for a team of Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, and Scrum Masters
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A