Responsible for managing the financial planning process and managing the profitability of existing and new business operations. Provides an analysis of profitability variances and recommendations for corrective actions. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results with variances explained and recommendations for future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or programs entered into by the Company.
- Leads process improvement initiatives and business metrics development.
- Serves as a technical liaison to both the accounting staff and to other departments, management and staff by providing: financial planning experience, financial information and modeling, activity analysis and variance analysis.
- Interacts with other Finance team members, sales and call center management in the preparation and submission of daily, monthly and annual forecast and reports including: project costing, business unit Profit & Loss presentations, variances vs, forecast and headcount planning and forecasting.
- Prepares and reviews budget materials. Analyzes emerging financial trends of the Company. Assists other areas in the preparation of statistical studies.
- Supervises, coaches, develops and prioritizes the workflow for senior Financial Analysts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Supports senior management in business analysis and strategic initiatives.
- Develops and manages the analysis of actual results against planned objectives and presents data in a logical and clear format so that management can develop action plans. Manages the preparation of presentations to management on actual results, budgets, forecasts etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Union, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A