This position reports into the Creative Services Team which is part of the Comcast West Division External Affairs Team. The Creative Services Team is an award-winning team of 6+ professionals responsible for the creation and execution of videos, graphic design, websites and digital platforms, and live virtual events. This role is responsible for managing, producing, and thinking creatively to produce high quality videos. This role produces visual solutions to meet the communication needs of internal and external clients, using a mix of creative skills and brand awareness while ensuring efficient workflow process of to meet project budget requirements and deadlines.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary
- Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of relevant professional concepts and related processes
- Serves as project lead on video projects under guidance of internal client partners, projects to include: Highlights, Promos, PSAs, Social Media, Features, Training, Internal leadership messaging.
- Ensures a full understanding of the creative objectives and needs of internal clients and external partners
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Implements solutions with creativity that can be easily redirected by senior staff
- Maintains quality, consistency, and brand guidelines of all projects
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft TEAMS, Share Point, and STREAM a plus
- Proficient in Script Writing
- Knowledgeable in the video production process from obtaining source footage to the finish product.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency in Word & Power Point
- Project Management skills requiring organization, efficiency, and quality results
- Bachelor’s Degree & 5 – 10yrs of experience preferred
- Corporate experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A