CTS is seeking to add a Product Manager to own and manage our Content Rights services. Content Rights is a key component of the C&SP Cloud Video Platform, which allows customers to maximize revenue while delivering secure, reliable playback experiences. C&SP employs multiple Digital Rights Management schemes to ensure a broad reach to audiences across a wide range of device platforms. Some of the world’s most influential premium video streaming providers rely on C&SP to protect their content investments, and enforce the rights agreements they maintain with content owners.
- Work with Content Owner and Streaming Provider customers to understand how video content rights subscription services will be organized, bundled, priced, and offered to subscribers along with the business rules associated with each to ensure that the business logic constructor tools are comprehensive and intuitive.
- Stay up to date in the technologies of OTT video solutions, including content distribution, video encoding, content protection, DRM and playback.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, (Support, Documentation, Professional Services, Operations, Support), other Business Units and Leadership/Executive teams.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog for development by product engineering teams
- Develop working relationships with customers and sales team to help us refine requirements, recruit for beta tests and define experimental workflows.
- Build and maintain relationships with technology partners, including Digital Rights Management (DRM) and anti-piracy vendors.
- Work closely with Product Management ensure product backlog remains aligned with business value or ROI
- As Product Owner, provide vision and define user stories to direct Agile development teams and stakeholders, as well as the metrics to measure success
- Take a proactive role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- The business logic that underpins a video service is key to how our customers differentiate and make money, and hence contributing to the product vision and strategy for our Content Rights services is a major focus area
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centennial, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A