Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills, and technology to achieve a world-class sales and service experience. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on the team.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Passionately represents products and, services by sharing and demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers.
- Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Open Availability (including evenings, weekends, and holidays).
- Customer Service Experience (1-year minimum).
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A