Sell Comcast Internet, Data, Video and Voice services to small and mid- size businesses focusing mainly on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities. As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets. Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would improve our prospect’s ability to communicate more optimally both internally and externally to their customers.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video, and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Focus on sophisticated communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX, and multi-location opportunities.
- Team with technical, customer service, and related support staff to ensure end-to-end customer sales and happiness and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- Responsible for Customer Happiness and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships, affiliations, and local improvement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Territory development to include the development of local business partnerships, affiliations, and local improvement of Comcast’s positioning and brand.
- Effectively manage a territory with high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as the need arises.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A