Comcasts advertising division, Effectv, is growing its Insights & Analytics team and we’re looking for a motivated, high-impact candidate to help define, shape, and create a set of measurement and attribution solutions for our local and national advertising clients. As a Team Lead, you will work cross-functionally with various internal and external stakeholders to enable innovative and comprehensive measurement across all of Comcast’s advertising platforms (Live-linear, VOD, streaming, etc.). Acting in a player/ coach capacity, you will have the opportunity to mentor analysts within the team while still heavily contributing to internal projects and client/ vendor engagements. We are looking for candidates who are analytically minded, have excellent communication skills, and can “tell a story” through the data.
- Trains internal and external team members on how best to apply our measurement solutions, with a focus on actionability and optimization.
- Engages with sales and account leadership to understand client objectives, and how measurement and attribution can help solve for them.
- Uses big data querying techniques, while structuring and pulling data from various sources.
- Identifies current measurement gaps and defines business requirements for solutions needed but not yet supported.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in media measurement and attribution.
- Analyzes large, complex data to determine actionable insights and recommendations.
- Identifies, examines, and tests 3rd party measurement and data vendors.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Helps to create innovative (Proof of Concept) measurement solutions, tracks client adoption, and works with internal product teams on automation and productization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong analytical background and experience in extracting insights and operating with large data sets to identify trends and practical takeaways.
- Proficiency with data analysis and BI tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Python, R, etc.).
- Expertise in Python preferred but not required.
- Great written and verbal communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, engineering, economics, computer science, or another quantitative field.
- AdTech experience preferred
- Experience working within cloud infrastructures (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Expertise in SQL and Excel required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A