Responsible for maintaining office equipment and supplies and handles shipping and receiving operations. Arranges the repair of inoperative equipment. Assists with coordinating building maintenance and repairs. Performs a variety of duties to ensure that the buildings’ daily operations function smoothly and ensures building provides a safe, positive and professional image of Company.
- Works with building management in coordinating the maintenance, work and repair of electrical, plumbing.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Maintains floor plan database. Keeps track of Certificate of Insurances and service contracts of approved vendors.
- Ensures accuracy of vendor billing and compiles information for regional executive management for approval on all major repairs.
- Assists with after hours projects and on-call emergencies.
- Coordinates furniture reconfigurations and employee moves, adds and changes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists.
- Assists with the management of the office facility to include: coordinating service request with vendors, coordinating employee moves, furniture reconfigurations, pricing, delivery, installation services and maintaining a floor plan database.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mt. Laurel, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A