Will work as part of the Central Division Telecom Team, focused on IVR Development and Automation processes. Will be responsible for the design and implementation of sophisticated voice applications, chatbots and various call center technology tools that are integrated with backend systems throughout the enterprise. Additional responsibilities include system development, analysis, design, certification, testing, implementation and documentation of new and existing software applications. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Writes application codes, develops user interfaces, develops unit test cases and harnesses; creates design, interface, system and user documentation; tests software and interfaces, supports end to end and performance testing and performs other tasks needed to complete projects.
- Works within project specifications to meet goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner; raises issues expediently that could impede the project specifications or timelines.
- Works with Business Partners when developing technical requirements and design.
- Provides expertise in at least one functional area of technology and provides recommendations for new applications or application enhancements.
- Manages entire life cycle of most assigned projects.
- Assists in testing and troubleshooting hardware and applications to ensure integration with product deployments.
- Develops deployment software and application administration software as well as creates deployment and application support documentation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL, Java, AJAX, VXML, HTMP, PHP, .Net, C#, SOAP/REST API, JSON, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A