Responsible for technical sales support on Advanced Voice services to achieve target budget for the sales professionals with which they are aligned. Act as the technical expert during the presales process and provide experienced support to the customer’s technical team to bridge their need with Comcast services and products. Works as a collaborative member of the sales team to market and sell the Company’s voice product lines including Comcast Managed Voice, PRI, SIP Trunks, Hospitality and BCI services as a bundle or standalone offer.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Recommend appropriate product bundles with accurate pricing promotional discounts for multi-product orders.
- Prepare proposals that include efficient solutions for customers while solving potential configuration challenges.
- Drive sales closure to shorten the sales cycle and ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as vital.
- Train and mentor sales professionals to understand and effectively sell advanced voice solutions.
- Analyze customer requirements and needs to understand how Comcast products and services can be applied to meet the needs of the customer.
- Experience as a Business Class CT 4 and CT5 is helpful.
- Translate technical design requirements and build and deliver sales presentations that demonstrate technical knowledge of Comcast products and services.
- Set appropriate expectations and follow up with the customer on project timeline and completion.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A