Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of straight-forward to moderately complex projects, including approval, planning, execution and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets, timelines and ensures progress-to-plan, as well as tracking critical project achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Lead analysis and reporting across multiple projects.
- Keep abreast of new developments in project management methodologies, agile practices, best practices, and industry standards.
- Oversee planning and prioritization of technical programs ensuring it aligns with strategy, independently identifying root cause analysis, mitigation, impacts, dependencies, and finding solutions.
- Development of reliability execution plans for the PMO.
- Drive strategic initiatives through cultivating our competitive advantage by supporting better processes, tools, and training.
- Manage and support facility assessments.
- A self-starter who demonstrates critical thinking, self-motivation, courage, and curiosity.
- Approximately 2-5 years in an agile/ scrum environment as a Project Manager (or similar role).
- The ability to understand technology efforts at a detailed level and translate technology specifics into digestible content will be required to ensure alignment between the teams on schedule commitments and risk management.
- Technical aptitude and a strong desire for learning.
- Experience driving discussions with more senior personnel regarding prioritization and requirements.
- Ability to partner with functional teams to influence and drive alignment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Englewood, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A