Responsible for the daily operations of a location and delivering a best in class experience for the store team and for customers. Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail sales team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and achieve desired sales results. Promote and maintain a performance-based culture, where employees are inspired to do their best and act as a mentor to foster employee professional development. Collaborate with other store leaders and staff within and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Maintain a store environment that aligns with established planograms and ensure that current branding collateral is visible and functional. Ensure that all inventory requirements are carried out effectively, including stocking, returning and organizing and securing. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of company products and services, as well as best practices as they relate to sales processes, store schedules and customer engagement.
- In cooperation with store manager, oversees all daily sales floor responsibilities, including proper and efficient staffing and scheduling, dress code compliance, sales huddles and resolution of customer escalations.
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily supervision, coaching and consistent performance-management (e.g., discipline) of retail sales team.
- Proactively coaches and develops store team to perform their responsibilities at a high level.
- Drives operational excellence with particular focus on inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring the timeliness and compliance with store, channel and company requirements.
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed orientation to back of house standards and showroom floor processes and procedures. Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Coaches team members on how to position all products with customers.
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes and provides feedback to new hires to ensure they are on-track with their training curriculum and able to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published planograms and branding standards and that all customer demos are fully functional at all times.
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, productivity and net promoter system (NPS).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A