Responsible for working in conjunction with Area Director, Region and Division staff to develop, implement and measure sales and marketing programs and initiatives in a timely manner. Programs are designed to meet/exceed subscriber and cash flow projections in a competitive marketplace.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ascertains that teams are fully knowledgeable on Comcast product offerings, branding messages and current offers/promotions. Validates all reporting of sales and installation numbers and other metrics on an ongoing basis but at least weekly.
- Partners with business partners at the regional and divisional levels to support and ensure positive sales results in the direct sales channels. This is accomplished by effectively deploying defined sales programs and identifying standard methodologies and process improvements across the footprint.
- Ensures team leads and team members are clear on daily, weekly and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end departmental sales goals.
- Requires teams to be trained in accordance with the appropriate learning plans including classroom, coaching, simulations, eLearning modules and others as advised.
- Consistent track record of achieving and surpassing sales quotas via leading by metrics, mentoring and performance management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Supports identification and the use of defined key efficiency metrics which measure/define the criteria of success for sales team. Leads team metrics and develops/distributes reports as needed.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Works with IT and other departments to ensure appropriate sales routing and assignments are distributed, validated and reported.
- Collaborating and building consensus across multiple functional areas.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A