Responsible for directing and organizing the financial planning process. Conducts performance analysis and progress review reports. Prepares financial statements and analysis and maintains a system of accounts. Leads and conducts special projects, typically project involving financial analysis and research of business issues in order to provide top management with financial data and business advice to support their resource allocation decisions and objectives for corporate growth and profitability.
- Serves as a channel for senior management to relay their financial planning and business needs/issues. Leads the preparation and review of budget materials for the executive leaders and manages ongoing reporting against budget and plan objectives.
- Participates in various corporate financial accounting projects such as financial systems development and currency management programs.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Directs the preparation of all accounting and financial reports, relating to proposed new business operations, for management and operations review.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Develops ways to continually improve processes to ensure timely and accurate budget analysis for management team.
- Conducts and documents moderate-to-complex financial analysis, business analysis and profitability and cost analysis projects and presents to senior management. Analyzes significant variances from planned or forecasted results in order to provide interpretations and recommendations to management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Englewood, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A