Who we are At Notion, we help people protect the things they love most. Notion’s first product, a multi-purpose IoT sensor, paired with thoughtful data analytics and services, delivers peace of mind to empower anyone to live an easier, safer, better life. Much more than home security, our ability to collect and analyze incredible amounts of data from homes has already led to partnerships with a number of insurance companies. Our nimble team is made up of engineers, designers and business development experts. We’re a motivated and passionate group of self-starters, excited to create solutions that truly make a difference in people’s lives! Want to know more? Check us out at getnotion.com. About you We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive the expansion and refinement of Notion’s product and service offering. Home and property protection is ripe for change and Notion is set to be the catalyst for it. In this role, you’ll interview consumers, study market trends, analyze competitors, and provide business cases and ROI analyses around new product features and concepts. You’ll test, learn, and iterate in tandem with designers, engineers, marketing, bizdev, and customer success. You’ll have autonomy to drive best practices and create new processes for new product and service introduction. You’ll have the backing of Comcast to help execute on our vision for what smart property insurance will be in the years ahead.
- Weave the voice of the customer throughout the product. Coordinate across other functional areas to secure buy-in and collaborate with key stakeholders to define the end-to-end customer experience.
- Manage change requests. Validate downstream deliverables and final offering (business acceptance testing) by working closely with the Product Owner
- Assist in budgeting and variance analyses of financial performance with the goal of identifying opportunities and risks. Research and communicate trends, opportunities and risks; develop and defend point-of-view for product features/benefits.
- Be an expert on the smart home/property, insurance market trends, and competition. Work with partnerships and marketing to understand B2C and B2B2C needs and trends from a broader perspective.
- Drive process creation and repeatability for an expanding product team.
- Collaborate with the marketing, partnerships, operations, and customer support team to nail go-to-market strategies
- Develop business cases and ROI analyses to prioritize new products and features that tie to the company vision.
- Analyze data from Notion’s apps, databases, reviews, and more to ensure our product meets and exceeds the needs of users
- Champion new products, services, integrations and features from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Own the development of PRDs (product requirements document) including the strategic planning for development/enhancement of features.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritize organize and collaborate, especially on multiple projects with competing priorities simultaneously
- Well-versed in applying quantitative and qualitative methodologies i.e. a/b testing, surveys, interviews, and more
- Passion for IoT, smart home, innovation, and tech startups
- Self-starter capable of operating with autonomy and a figure-it-out mentality
- Data-driven, detail-oriented problem solver
- Strong writing ability and communication skills
- Deep understanding of agile methodology, project management, and process creation around world class product management
- 7-10 years of experience related to product management in tech
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A