Website California Department of Conservation
Under the general supervision of the Staff Services Manager I, the Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA) is responsible for independently performing consulting and analytical duties in support of the Legal Office attorneys, the Staff Services Manager I (SSMI) and other stakeholders. The AGPA assists attorneys with all phases of administrative adjudication of regulatory enforcement cases and personnel matters. The incumbent researches, coordinates, analyzes and identifies notable issues when reviewing, compiling and processing documents related to litigation, the Public Records Act (PRA), and other legal matters. Interacts with personnel on various issues, summarizes research, documents and cites materials reviewed, and prepares recommendations. The AGPA also performs tasks in such areas as document retention, human resources, contracting and training.
- Telework in accordance with the Department’s teleworking policy or work in proximity with other employees in a climate-controlled high-rise building under artificial light with limited or no viewing access to the outdoors.
- Sit for long periods of time using a telephone, keyboard, video display terminal/computer monitor, and photocopiers/scanners.
- Will need to lift (up to 20 pounds), bend (neck and waist), stoop, squat, kneel, and twist (neck and waist).
- Will frequently move and walk about the office or to meetings, stand for long periods of time to retrieve or replace files and/or other materials and stand or sit during meetings.
- Travel via private or public transportation (i.e., automobile, airplane, etc.) inside California may be required.
- Occasional operation of state-owned vehicle may be required.
- Working overtime may be required.
Company: California Department of Conservation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A