Joining a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a global presence, owned by Coca-Cola, which is growing exponentially worldwide across multiple channels, including retail stores, Express vending, Ready To Drink and other FMCG goods. We are looking for a qualified solicitor to join our highly regarded legal team. Bringing experience gained from a leading law firm or in-house department, this role will work across the Costa businesses, where the successful candidate will be involved in a wide variety of great quality work.
- Advising the global brand and marketing functions to ensure compliance with applicable laws and codes of practice.
- Standardisation of Costa’s legal contracts and governance processes.
- Supporting the business on M&A and other corporate activity as required.
- Supporting the procurement and supply chain functions on contract drafting and negotiation.
- Preparing and negotiating a range of agreements for Costa`s UK and international businesses, including store franchise agreements, revenue share agreements, sales of goods, distribution agreements and intellectual property licences.
- Working as an integral part of the international business units to implement new market entries in multiple countries.
Qualification & Experience:
- Desire and drive to take on new challenges in a rapidly-expanding, fast-paced business.
- Experience of working on cross-border projects would also be beneficial.
- Experience of franchising would be beneficial.
- Solicitor with post-qualification experience at a leading law firm or in-house department
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience in drafting, negotiating advising on a broad range of commercial contracts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunstable, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A