We have a fantastic opportunity for an employee relations specialist to join the People Function at Costa Coffee for a secondment/FTC lasting for 12 months. You’ll be joining us at a time where we’re looking to expand our operations in new markets, so whilst this role will predominantly support our support centre colleagues there will also be opportunities to connect and partner with our international teams!
- Partner with our international HR teams to collaborate on changes to our global policies and frameworks
- Case management, providing advisory support to stakeholders across the business on the appropriate handling of ER related cases
- You’ll provide specialist advisory support to the People function and the business on policy interpretation, support on policy development and communication in partnership with our internal communications team
- Provide coaching and advice to different stakeholders across the business, ensuring we’re delivering best practice in the space of employee relations alongside delivering on our values
- You’ll support with the development of ER toolkits (eg creation of an Employee handbook and Employment Guide for the UK)
- You’re an excellent collaborator, able to demonstrate where you have networked across a matrix business and built trusted relationships
- You’ll have experience of coaching others in ER case management, and can demonstrate where you have applied an approach of continuous improvement to this
- Experience of operating in a global business, with some knowledge of global ER policies will be beneficial
- Previous experience of working in an employee relations role that has included case management and policy creation and review.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a breadth of experience across employee relations including transformational change (i.e. TUPE, wellbeing, outsourcing)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A