FMCG is the fastest growing area of the Costa business and will be a key factor in our ability to achieve our ambitious global growth plans in 2022 and beyond. The At Home coffee market in particular is highly competitive and dynamic, and is the fastest growing segment within the total coffee market. As a result we are looking for a Senior Global Marketing Manager for At Home to join our Global FMCG Division to help develop and roll out our strategic growth roadmap in this area.
- Collaborating closely with global insights, our innovation COE, R&D and supply chain teams to create and deliver the innovation pipeline
- Measure key performance indicators across our lead markets and devise any corrective action needed to support growth in these areas
- Help define the global sustainability strategy for At Home
- Review all current market roll outs and help define the global strategy for market expansion and collaborate and support new markets to develop winning launch propositions with meaningful edge
- Supporting the Global Head of At Home to define and create the right business models by segment. As part of this you’ll help to create compelling business cases to gain business alignment and support.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing agency partners and creating strong partnerships based on trust and respect.
- A thorough understanding of the innovation process, demonstrating where you have collaborated with teams in R&D and insights to develop commercially strong propositions
- Experience of working within a global FMCG business within food and beverages, in the coffee/hot beverages category
- Can demonstrate previous experience of growing a brand presence across international markets, demonstrating a sound knowledge of multi platform brands and where you have launched a new brand in markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A