As Technical Business / Product Analyst you will manage and support the Costa Express telemetry systems and associated integrations (GRID). Defining detailed requirements, aligned to business goals, enhancing the GRID & Telemetry product. Manage the core configuration, support stakeholders with detailed knowledge of how the product operates. Responsible for ensuring markets have the information and support they need whilst onboarding and throughout their use of the system.
- Manage the backlog and prioritisation using Jira.
- Support key users of the product, ensuring other teams using the product have the knowledge to use it effectively.
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the business operations, partners and interfacing systems to operate in a business as usual manner.
- Support delivery teams through the development lifecycle so they continue to be aligned with the product goals, pro-actively communicating agreed changes.
- Actively pursue resolution of functional issues and communicate status/issues to business stakeholders
- Manage the administration configuration in the product, updating as required for enhancements.
- Proactively establish relationships with stakeholders, developing and displaying in depth knowledge of their needs.
- Using your knowledge of requirements gathering processes and analysis you will capture new market requests and ongoing enhancements; documenting requirements and defining acceptance criteria.
- Provide 3rd line support for the product, liaising with developers and testers to resolve critical issues in a timely manner
- You are confident to own the market stakeholder relationship, organising and running workshops and training sessions.
- Practiced in understanding complex integrated systems environment, across multiple platforms.
- A good understanding of IT support processes.
- Technically competent, you will have an understanding of databases, APIs and SQL with the ability to quickly learn and understand technical systems.
- Strong analytical and problem – solving skills.
- As an effective collaborator, you’re used to working with diverse teams across multiple disciplines comprised of internal and external resources.
Qualification & Experience:
- Extensive experience in documenting requirements with experience in the use of Agile framework, using the standard user story format and acceptance criteria using GHERKIN.
- Experience/exposure to Retail and/or vending machine operations, desirable.
- Proficient knowledge of requirements gathering processes and analysis.
- Experience of Business Analyst / product management /administration in a fast-paced Agile environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Loudwater, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A