Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale, the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes “America’s Best Employers”.
- Stays informed of Costco as well as industry Information Security policy and practice.
- Acts as a technical advisor on Telecom owned or other groups’ projects and designs.
- Identifies and resolves technical problems within all environments that include, but are not limited to, contact centers, warehouses, and regional/home offices before downtime is realized.
- Assists other Analysts and Management with developing long term, enterprise level planning around standards, and process.
- Diagrams voice solutions, configurations, break/fix procedures, call flows, and routing designs.
- Designs and implements new interactive voice response (IVR) applications utilizing web services, databases, and other external applications.
- Analyzes business requirements and designs comprehensive cost effective enterprise level solutions.
- Analyzes and oversees daily troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of network Voice infrastructure, with emphasis on our Cisco voice platforms, including both remote and hands-on support of other groups, suppliers, customers, monitoring CARTS, etc.
- Experience with Windows Servers and MS SQL Databases.
- Understanding of and/or aptitude with automation, scripting and/or programming languages.
- Familiarity with all Cisco hardware and applications.
- Ability to provide effective onsite and remote support and troubleshooting 24X7.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of the business, may include evenings and weekends
- Ability to adjust priorities in rapidly changing environments; work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of proxy servers and content/caching systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A