Costco is looking for a dedicated and experienced Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join its International eCommerce QA team. This position oversees the processes, practices, and execution of both manual and automated UAT, BAT, and Regression testing for all countries deployed on the Costco International SAP Commerce solution. These practices must be managed within Costco Confluence/JIRA (or other approved repository) and adhered to globally. This role will be required to oversee the execution of these practices for every release by every country.
- Creates and/or oversees the creation and approval of project test cases and QA-related documentation.
- Assists with automating and executes automated test cases.
- Oversees or generates all QA-related documentation.
- Attends and/or facilitates daily standup meetings and provides status updates.
- Creates and gains project approval on project test plans.
- Ensures that QA processes and procedures for test environments are followed, and that the integrity of the various environments are not compromised.
- Ensures adherence to standardized QA policies, processes, and documentation standards.
- Participates in requirements and user story review; ensures the appropriate acceptance criteria are included and approved globally.
- Executes test cases, defect management, and adherence to test schedule.
- Executes tests and records results working with others to identify and resolve defects..
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally and adjust work hours to accommodate international teams.
- Flexible; must be able to change priorities quickly, focus on new ones without distraction; able to deal with conflict and work under pressure to meet deliverable dates/timelines.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet the needs of the business in a 24 x 7x 365 operations environment- evening, weekend, and holiday work will be required.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven leadership skills; demonstrated team-building skills with ability to influence and motivate team members that report to other groups in the organization.
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from senior management down to staff level.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient in the use of Google products: email, spreadsheet, document, presentation, and analytics.
- Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field preferred.
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, Korean, and Mandarin is a plus.
- Experience with projects focused on infrastructures and software solutions.
- 2-5 years’ of retail business knowledge.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A