Costco IT is responsible for the technical future of Costco Wholesale, the second largest retailer in the world with wholesale operations in twelve countries. Despite our size and explosive international expansion, we continue to provide a family, employee centric atmosphere in which our employees thrive and succeed. As proof, Costco consistently ranks in the top five of Forbes “America’s Best Employers”.
- Assists other Analysts and Management with developing long term, enterprise level planning around standards, and process.
- Stays informed of Costco as well as industry Information Security policy and practice.
- Identifies and resolves technical problems within all environments that include, but are not limited to, contact centers, warehouses, and regional/home offices before downtime is realized.
- Analyzes and oversees daily troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of network Voice infrastructure, with emphasis on our Cisco voice platforms, including both remote and hands-on support of other groups, suppliers, customers, monitoring CARTS, etc.
- Acts as a technical advisor on Telecom owned or other groups’ projects and designs.
- Analyzes business requirements and designs comprehensive cost effective enterprise level solutions.
- Designs and implements new interactive voice response (IVR) applications utilizing web services, databases, and other external applications.
- Diagrams voice solutions, configurations, break/fix procedures, call flows, and routing designs.
- Minimum 1 year experience and/or equivalent education in supporting Cisco UC solutions.
- Understanding of Cisco Voice Portal.
- Ability to adjust priorities in rapidly changing environments; work well under pressure.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate network faults, including packet sniffing/analysis and use of enterprise networking analysis, monitoring, and/or configuration tools.
- Minimum 1 year experience and/or equivalent education in networking design and implementation in a complex, multi-protocol environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas and designs to a variety of technical or non-technical stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A