The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide administrative and technical support for the Turnover change management environment (and future application development tools) and X-Analysis on the iSeries platform. This includes package configuration in support of department development methodologies; providing support to the project teams as it relates to change management workflow and environment support; DR/HA considerations, providing vision and strategy for process improvements, and responsibility for the supplier relationship.
- Provides technical support for SOX compliance and remediation.
- Offers on-going technical project support as it relates to the Change Management application.
- Monitors intake for questions and issues and prioritize accordingly.
- Analyzes technical impacts and coordinates upgrades as needed and resolve related issues if necessary.
- Provides mentoring to team members.
- Designs, creates, and maintains audit reports.
- Develops test scripts and participates in iSeries upgrades and HA/DR testing.
- Provides (24/7) on-call support of the change management environment and scheduled weekend install windows.
- Utilizes analytical skills to provide design direction for custom exit programs and API’s.
- Provides technical support for production forms for the Saturday Install Window.
- Analyzes programs and applications to determine how they function in order to integrate modifications or enhancements, primarily related to custom exit programs and API’s..
- Strong understanding of the workings of a multiple iSeries environment including DDM files, Opti-connect, Mimix and SQL Packages.
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in writing test plans and test scripts.
- Experience in both new development and production support.
- Understanding of iSeries (AS/400) object authority, and work management concepts (Job queues, job descriptions, subsystems, etc.)
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ analyzing, designing, and writing code specifications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasco, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A