Costco Travel is looking for a dedicated and experienced Software Quality Engineer to join its Online Member Experience quality team to help us elevate our team to the next level, while having fun learning new technologies and solving complex problems for our members. The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for leading several SDETs and QAEs across multiple scrum teams.
- Leads the way by staying up to date with tools, trends, and technologies.
- Partner with peers in IT to develop test processes for CICD as well as meet deadlines and satisfy requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Measures and reports organization performance against a comprehensive set of quality goals and metrics.
- Drives adoption of standards and best practices for software testing, test development and automation.
- Designs and leads implementation of testing processes for continuous improvement.
- Provides accurate estimates for projects, including QA resourcing and testing schedules.
- Assist in the definition of testing strategies and approaches for complex technical implementations.
- Discovers problems, analyze, and mitigate quality risks.
- Creates and leverages automation during all phases of the test process using Selenium and Java.
- High level understanding of design/development methodologies and project management concepts.
- Excellent test resource planning and test scheduling skills.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and SQA methodology as well as experience testing on an Agile team.
- Ability to work effectively and produce consistent results with minimum supervision.
- Experience with at least one database technology, Oracle, MS SQL Server or DB2 and ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to create project testing estimates and deliver on time and on quality.
- Ability to produce effective software test plans and test cases.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richland, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A