Pharmacist performs direct patient care; dispenses prescription medication and educates patients. Practices to the fullest extent of the expanded scope of pharmacy practice permitted by provincial regulations.
- Recruits patients for and conducts health and wellness clinics and documents interventions where permitted by provincial regulations.
- Orders and communicates laboratory tests to the extent permitted by provincial regulations.
- Works collaboratively with Registered Technician to ensure appropriate allocation of work tasks.
- Administers medications to patients by injection where permitted by provincial regulations
- Conducts full medication reviews, including but not limited to best possible medication histories and medication reconciliation and participates in medication therapy management and does patient follow-up to the extent permitted by provincial regulations
- Adapts, extends, and modifies prescriptions as well as performs specific acts under the delegation or collaboration of a prescriber to the extent permitted by provincial regulations.
- Computer, math, patient care and member service skills required.
- Bachelor of Science or Doctorate of Pharmacy required.
- Licensed Pharmacist in good standing in the province of work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A