Marketing Road Representative meets with current and prospective members to increase membership sign ups and warehouse sales.
- Helps Marketing Manager implement the marketing plan.
- Communicates the benefits of a Costco membership by promoting the Executive Membership and the credit card program to new and existing members.
- Promotes good community relations by attending and participating in local community events and trade shows.
- Meets department goals on New Member Executive, New MasterCard and Triple Play.
- Provides prompt and courteous member service.
- Uses personal vehicle.
- Responds to member concerns using problem-solving skills, tact and discretion.
- Assists at Membership Counter as necessary and with inside marketing programs.
- Submits clear mileage records and other expense receipts for reimbursement.
- Keys daily activity log and tracks signups, appointments, calls and incentive programs.
- Candidates with marketing or sales experience will be given preference over other candidates.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Reliable vehicle with appropriate business insurance required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, CA
Application Deadline: N/A