Website Dairy Queen
Assemble, and present completed treat orders, including stocking, cleaning, and maintaining all customer areas in a clean, safe, pleasant manner and to all restaurant safety and health code standards.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of the chill or Grill area.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Breaks down and cleans chill area thoroughly at the end of every day as assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness, and value to each customer.
- Prepare treat products following restaurant, health, and safety standards and procedures quickly and accurately.
- Controls food production process.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various treats, paper, and cleaning items from other sections of the building (or outside the building) to the immediate work area.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash, and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock, and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be out of the building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas, etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal, and other maintenance and cleaning activities.
- Properly and safely operate and maintain restaurant equipment including related chill equipment while following all health and safety standards.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hinesville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A