Website Dairy Queen
To create positive memories for all who touch DQ and OJ. To assist the General Manager (GM) in executing specific aspects of the restaurant operations, which may include financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing. To set high standards and create a great environment for the team to work.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the GM.
- Assist in the execution of the restaurant’s business plan as directed by the GM, taking advice and coaching from the owner, GM, ADQ Business Consultants, field staff or territory operator.
- Ensure that shift leads and crew are trained and fully knowledgeable on all PRIDE systems and routines, product recipes, food safety practices and restaurant safety practices.
- Manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts. Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the Fan’s expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere, creating value through an excellent experience and a fair price. Accurately complete designated duties such as inventory control, ordering of products, cash control.
- Accomplish store objectives by assisting the GM with hiring, training, coaching and developing shift leads and crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team.
- Ensure that Fan service in all areas meets or exceeds company standards.
- Technical – proficiency with computers and with Point of Sale systems.
- Flexibility and adaptability -willingness to follow directions and a commitment to meet DQ and OJ standards in all you do.
- Trainer and coach – ability to be a strong trainer or coach to others on restaurant routines and
- Customer focus – strong hospitality and customer service skills, enjoys engaging with the customer.
- Management skills – excellent track record of coaching and training employees and effectively resolving employee relations issues. Ability to motivate a strong team, and set a positive and upbeat store environment.
- Organization and goal focus – must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee many aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to actively work to achieve and exceed set goals for the business.
- systems, as well as how to effectively interact with customers and each other.
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cabot, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A