Website Dairy Queen
To create positive memories for all who touch DQ and OJ. To oversee entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant. To ensure restaurant is operated within guidelines established by owner and franchisor. To set high standards and create a great environment for the team to work.
- Ensure that Food Safety is the top training priority in store operations. Ensure that proper hand washing, product rotation procedures, and temperature logging are visible and active behaviors. Role model and enforce safe food handling practices.
- Ensure that Fan service in all areas meets or exceeds company standards.
- Ensure that every member of management and crew is trained and fully knowledgeable on all PRIDE systems and routines, product recipes, food safety practices and restaurant safety practices.
- Accomplish store objectives by hiring, training, coaching and developing the store management team and hourly crew members to build a highly skilled and productive team.
- Develop the restaurant’s business plan by working with the owner and ADQ Business Consultants, field staff or territory operator.
- Strive for operational levels that meet or exceed the Fan’s expectations in the areas of quality, service and atmosphere, creating value through an excellent experience and a fair price.
- Attract new Fans and increase restaurant sales by developing and implementing local, regional and national marketing promotions and activities, including advertising, public and community relations programs, identifying and evaluating local competitors’ store marketing, evaluating program results, identifying and tracking changing consumer demands.
- Management skills – excellent track record of coaching and developing employees and effectively resolving employee relations issues. Ability to motivate and retain a strong team, and set a positive and upbeat store environment.
- ServSafe® certified or approved equivalent.
- Organization and goal focus – must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to set clear goals for the business and actively work to achieve and exceed these goals.
- Minimum 3-5 years of restaurant management experience, with responsibility for restaurant profit and loss, required. Previous quick service restaurant experience strongly preferred.
- Skills/Competencies Needed
- Customer focus – strong hospitality and customer service skills, enjoys engaging with the customer.
- Proven track record of effectively managing COGS and labor.
- Trainer and coach – ability to be a strong trainer and coach to others on restaurant routines and systems, as well as how to effectively interact with customers and each other.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical – proficiency with computers and with Point of Sale systems.
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A