Website Dairy Queen
Our Team Members are motivated, Team oriented, friendly, dependable and driven to providing excellent Fan service! A qualified candidate will serve our Fans Hot and Fresh Food in a Clean and Safe environment in a Friendly and Fast manner.
This position operates under the direction of the General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Supervisors and has direct interactions with Fans and members of the field operations team to provide exceptional Fan experience and to maintain operational standards and procedures.
- The Team Members will Greet Fans with a smile while receiving orders and processing payments. Prepares and packages food and drink products for deliveries, dine-in, take-out and drive-thru.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant at all times including dining room, restrooms and exterior. Maintains health and safety standards in work areas.
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed. Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts, follows Dairy Queen uniform and grooming standards and policies.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with Fans and coworkers.
- Willingness to learn all areas of restaurant operations & work multiple stations. Available to work days and/or evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Previous fast food experience is preferred!
Company: Dairy Queen
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glendale, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A