We are looking for a leader who has the ability to initiate policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the Payroll operations and works closely with teammates and other business partners to respond to all payroll processing needs.
- Establish and complete necessary controls to ensure policy and SOX compliance. Oversee internal and external audits and also system and process testing.
- Train team on job duties and best practices. Focus on process improvement and use of technology to provide efficiencies.
- Oversees and works closely with biweekly payroll functions and process to ensure accuracy in the reporting, generation, and timely distribution of teammate paychecks.
- Identifiy and communicate key responsibilities and practices to ensure the organization promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years payroll management or supervisory experience in a mid to large corporate environment
- Workday and Kronos experience preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years payroll experience in a multi-state, multi- EIN environment to include: Applying relevant laws; Working knowledge of accounting; Compliance with payroll laws, to include tax regulations; Strong knowledge of payroll operations
- Bachelors degree required. Preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Experience administering FLSA and California wage and hour laws
- Certified Payroll Professional designation strongly preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Federal Way, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A