The Integrated Kidney Care Program Director position is responsible for the general management and oversight of the clinical processes, programs, and services of DaVita Integrated Kidney Care in the Georgia Market. This Director of Integrated Care position provides operational leadership, counsel, and direction to the management staff to ensure safe, efficient, therapeutic, and ethical care and services. Additionally, the Director of Integrated Care position works closely with operational and business leadership to deliver clinical and business outcomes, develop strategy, and drive innovation in support of value-based care programs. The Director of Integrated Kidney Care position has budget and P&L accountability. This position is a key member of DaVita IKC’s clinical management team.
- Supports development of market strategy around Integrated Care operations
- Manage, develop, and train a team of clinical and non-clinical teammates
- Leads development and execution of clinical interventions to achieve clinical operational performance, outcomes, and services
- Participates in the development and management of clinical operations and capital budgets
- Builds and maintains critical relationships with providers in the market – to include nephrologists, hospital systems, and dialysis providers.
- Supports the development of local Integrated Care capabilities, including pilot programs and market roll-outs.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of assigned market and participates in internal and external business development meetings, as applicable
- Experience managing a clinical team
- Demonstrated track record of successful fiscal and operating management; demonstrated financial expertise
- Travel up to 20% local and up to 20% non-local travel.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A