DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life to patients in an Acute Hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with mandatory overtime required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing.
- Work long days without notice
- Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic setting
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Physical Requirement: nurses often have to push/pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
- Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience
- Ability to travel to multiple hospitals within a given area (Be sure to ask your recruiter about the commute range for this position.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A