The purpose of this position is to provide center level accounting support to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This includes accounting for leases, subleases, development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, and supporting field operations.
- General Ledger functions such as month-end accruals, accounting adjustments, and account reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Center accounting responsibilities for development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, leases and subleases.
- Analysis and variance review of center level expenses and capital expenditures
- Must have good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Federal Way, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A