As a DaVita Dialysis Charge Nurse (RN), you play a vital front-line role at an outpatient clinic, you will oversee all aspects of its operation.
- Performing teammate and patient scheduling; overseeing the training of new clinical teammates (both RN and PCT)
- Supervise direct patient care, perform patient assessments, develop and administer dialysis plans, analyze patient data, administer medications, fluid therapy/blood products, and other treatments per physician orders.
- Preparing, monitoring and maintaining dialysis machines and systems.
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- At least 3 months of dialysis experience required (specific to the modality); dialysis training can be acquired during training
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current CPR certification required
- At least 12 months of registered nursing experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A