We are seeking an inspiring and motivated leader who will lead approximately 10 dialysis centers, 200 teammates and provide oversight of operations with complete accountability for approximately $30-$50MM P&L. As a Regional Operations Director (ROD), you’ll provide strategic and tactical leadership, counsel, and direction to the field management of those assigned facilities to ensure safe, efficient, therapeutic and ethical patient care.
- Address top growth priorities, patient census and lead successful operational conversions on acquisitions.
- Manage financial and revenue growth, operations, and labor management, contract management, and clinical outcomes within the assigned division facilities.
- Review, analyze, and address gaps in service excellence, policies, and/or procedures proactively; identify issues and implement solutions.
- Meet labor budget.
- You will be measured on key metrics and outcomes you are able to drive from the book of business you inherit.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of competition; proactively assess related SWOT (division strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
- Develop and execute strategic operating plans and goals for assigned division facilities.
- Work at a place that gives back to the community.
- Create a team powerhouse. You’ll have approximately 10-12 direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare.
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Demonstrated understanding of what makes the businesses successful, and able to balance that with patient and teammate satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience identifying and committed to growth in your territory
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- Leadership for a multi-site operational business
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
- Experience leading a unified team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A