DaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to various clinics during and after your training
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice; Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way. You know, the way you’d want your own care to be
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook. You will be required to chart patient’s assessment, orders and your care notes in our electronic medical record system.
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orangeburg, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A