Joining DaVita as Patient Care Technician (PCT) is an exciting opportunity to jump start your career in the health care industry. With paid, extensive training, you will gain the skills needed to care for our patients and build a network of other health care professionals across the geography where you live. Once you have successfully completed training, you will join a holistic team of care professionals – including nurses, dietitian, social workers, and other experienced PCTs – to care for our patients. It’s not a job, it’s giving life and a career based on passion and purpose.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable mixing acid or bicarb
- Must be comfortable working around blood and needles
- Health care experience a plus including: BONENT Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Medical Assistant (CMA), or Phlebotomy certification.
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Willingness to train and work across multiple clinics within the territory as needed.
- Physical and mental ability to work long hours (some shifts are 12+ hours) on your feet so wear comfortable shoes! Our work ends when it’s safe for our patients.
- Desire to enter the health care field to care for other people in need
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A