Joining DaVita as an Acute Patient Care Technician (PCT) is an exciting opportunity to work with dialysis patients in the hospital setting. With paid, extensive training, you will gain the skills needed to care for our patients and build a network of other health care professionals across the geography where you live. It’s not a job, it’s giving life and a career based on passion and purpose. Acute dialysis experience is not required, but an active CCHT is required.
- Willingness to train and work across multiple hospitals within the territory as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be comfortable working around blood and needles
- Flexibility and availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Physical and mental ability to work long hours (some shifts are 12+ hours) on your feet so wear comfortable shoes! Our work ends when it’s safe for our patients.
- BONENT Certified, Certified Hemodialysis Technician (CHT) required
- Desire to enter the health care field to care for other people in need
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A