This position provides teammate and management support to resolve problems and inquiries in the following functional areas: training, on-boarding, and teammate relations. The People Service Generalist (PSG) provides coaching, assistance, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation. The PSG is a Subject Matter Expert in training, onboarding, development and scheduling tools. This position is a key partner to Facility Administrators and reports into the People Services Manager. This role requires travel, working in facilities 3-4 times a week, with a remote work option once a week.
- Ensure adherence to PS policies and compliance with Teammate Relations findings and action plans
- Ensure PS activities are aligned with DaVita’s culture, values, and mission, executing on PS strategy to support the needs of the business
- Partner with Facility Administrators and teammates to educate on People Services resources and foster healthy communication within facilities.
- Support scheduling best practices in facilities, review schedules published monthly and validate teammate schedule satisfaction.
- Partner with other corporate PS functions (e.g., Teammate Relations, Compensation, Benefits), acting as internal consultant and strategist to deliver positive business results
- Support Facility Administrators in teammate development through observations, education, and strategy.
- Support Facility Administrators to implement and execute on quality and consistent training routines for new teammates.
- Change agent
- Data analysis
- Coaching & Developing Teams
- Learning agility
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A