Website Drug Enforcement Administration
The position’s primary purpose is to manage the Administrator’s calendar and serve as the advisor to the Administrator on protocol matters. The specialist plans and executes large, complex, high-level official functions in support of the DEA Administrator.
- Serves as the Administrator’s primary scheduler.
- Plans and executes meetings, conferences, official visits and other large, complex, high-level official functions in support of the DEA Administrator.
- Develops and disseminates protocol policy, guides and information where the DEA Administrator is a participant.
- Determines protocol requirements and coordinates directly with appropriate individuals to facilitate event arrangements.
- Supports the Administrator, Deputy Administrator with effective scheduling and synchronization of scheduling, planning, coordination of multiple events within the proper standards of etiquette..
- You must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of a background investigation, verification of qualifications, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, and any other job-related requirement before or after appointment.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- DEA uses e-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A