Website Drug Enforcement Administration
TOUGH WORK. VITAL MISSION. Challenge yourself! You have the power to help combat drug trafficking. Be a part of DEA! It’s tough work, but a vital mission. Whatever your background or expertise, your work at DEA will be tremendously rewarding because it will have a daily impact on national security and the quality of life of all Americans.
- Supervises a group of employees at the GS-12 level. Provides administrative and technical supervision necessary for accomplishing the work of the Audiovisual and Graphics Unit.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to the staff and others on matters concerning developing, producing, disseminating intelligence products, publications, editing, graphics, and photography.
- Serves as primary interface for Audiovisual and Graphics support between supervisors and managers.
- Monitors, reviews, and report on work status and progress to ensure the quality of work and meeting deadlines.
- Develops performance standards, evaluates employees performance; and interview candidates for positions within the Audiovisual and Graphics Unit.
- Reviews publication layouts and graphics illustrations created by the specialists to ensure that they meet specific requirements.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Background and/or Security Clearance
- Open to DEA Employees ONLY
- Drug testing designated position
- Successful completion of a one-year probationary period is required (unless already completed).
Company: Drug Enforcement Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A