Website Drug Enforcement Administration
This position is located in the Drug Enforcement Administrator (DEA), New York Field Division. This position(s) primary purpose is to support the Fiscal Operations Subunit committing or obligating funds, collecting and recording receipts using an automated financial and acquisition management accounting system.
- Reviews, prepares and classifies procedural and technical accounting documents/transactions.
- Conducts detailed examination of transactions, researches for required information and classifies accounting data for assigned accounts.
- Resolves or recommends solutions to unusual problems.
- Analyzes and examines accounting data and accounts to resolve complex procedural and technical accounting transactions, complaints or discrepancies.
- Integrates several types of software, such as spreadsheet, database, word processing, desktop publishing, etc., to generate specific working documents and forms.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of a background investigation, verification of qualifications, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, and any other job-related requirement before or after appointment.
- Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Selected applicants will be required to complete an online onboarding process.
- DEA uses e-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States.
- Selective Service: Males born after 12/31/59 must be registered or exempt from Selective Service (see http://www.sss.gov/).
- Current Federal employees cannot transfer unused Time Off Awards to DEA.
Company: Drug Enforcement Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A