Website Drug Enforcement Administration
This position is located in the Department of Justice (DOJ), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Fairview Heights, IL Resident Office, St. Louis Field Division. The Office Assistant (OA) position is designed to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties in support of organization operations.
- Maintaining logs, files, and documents related to the IMPREST fund. Reviews and process documents requesting the expenditure of funds. Serving as a Government Purchase Card (GPC) credit cardholder. Responsible for purchasing and controlling supplies. Preparing reports and file accordingly for records.
- Working with a variety of software programs, such as Microsoft Office programs and email systems to type a variety of material that is self-initiated, or from oral instructions
- Performing a variety of clerical duties to include, prepares and maintains correspondence pertaining to travel, time and attendance, purchase requests, training, budget related actions, fiscal and procurement, asset forfeiture, vehicles, etc.
- Preparing various administrative documents for signature and access to time and attendance/payroll records; facility maintenance requests, telephone work orders, publications and forms for acquisition, and internal memos for disseminating guidance. Reviewing documents for proper spelling, grammar, formatting, and arrangement of text material.
- Providing personnel liaison assistance in the areas of coordinating actions between enforcement agencies, communication between agents, employee orientation, and time and attendance..
- You may be required to serve a probationary period.
- Applicants must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of a background investigation, verification of qualifications, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, and any other job-related requirement before or after appointment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- You must submit to a pre-employment drug test..
Company: Drug Enforcement Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A